Condition: New, no damage.
Suratul-Mooduthir tells us the story of Al-Waleed bin Moogheerah Al-Mukhzoomee, who first believed in Islaam, but then rejected it because of peer pressure. Allah tells us that rejectors will be rewarded with Jahannam if they do not repent before Yowmul-Qiyaamah.
But what is so bad about Jahannam that we should want to avoid it? Allah answers that question in detail. From describing Saqar (a place of punishment in Jahannam), to detailing the guardians of Jahannam (nineteen stern angels), and even describing the conversations of guilt and regret that the people of Jahannam will have. They will wish they could come back to life so they could listen to Allah, but Allah asks them in this surah, why don't you listen right now?
Click below to see a book preview:
- Special facts about the surah that make it unique
- Arabic text of the entire surah
- English translation of every ayah
- Simplified explanation of the surah based on the
classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir
- Sahih ahadith from Al-Bukhari and Muslim
- Highlighted Arabic vocabulary tied into the Ad-Duha
Arabic Exercise Books (to assist with comprehension)
- One sentence summary of what the surah is about
- Review section at the end of each book
- Original illustrations to help students remember the topics
covered in the surah (no humans/animals)
- Coloring page in every book to make learning more fun!
A Child's Tafseer #4: Suratul-Mooduthir (clearance)
Page Count: 36
Trim Size: 8" x 10"
Color: Full Color
Recommended for 2nd-7th Grade
(2nd-4th Grade as a read along with an adult, 5th-7th Grade for independent study.)