New condition, Jinn has a scratch on the front cover, Nooh has a slightly curled cover, no other damage.
A Child's Tafseer Set: Suratul-Jinn and Suratu-Nooh (Clearance)
The “A Child’s Tafseer” eleven book series covers the tafseer (explanation) of all suwaar (chapters) of Juz Tabarak (29th part of the Qur’aan). These books are recommended for 2nd-7th Grade. Each book covers one complete surah (chapter) and features:
- Special facts about the surah that make it unique
- Arabic text of the entire surah
- Transliteration of every ayah (verse) to assist non-Arabic speakers in correct pronunciation
- English translation of every ayah
- Simplified Tafseer for every ayah, based on the classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir
- Highlighted Arabic vocabulary tied into the Ad-Duha Arabic Exercise Books (to assist with comprehension)
- One sentence summary of what the surah is about
- Review section at the end of each book
- Original illustrations to help students remember the topics covered in the surah
- Coloring page in every book to make learning more fun!