The Mini Tafseer Series: Advanced Set is the last set in the series and covers 1/2 of Juz 'Amma. A great addition to any library, this set gives your child everything they need to learn the meaning of the most memorized suwaar in the Qur'aan.
The set includes 12 books from the series, Suratun-Naba' to Suratul-Fajr. Get your child excited about understanding the meaning of the Qur'aan and memorizing Juz 'Amma with over 900 pages of engaging stories of the prophets, entertaining illustrations to color, and enriching workbook activities!
This series is based on the classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir and the world-renowned Sahih International translation of the Qur'aan. All ahadith quoted in the series come from the Sahih collections of Al-Bukhari and Muslim. Therefore, you can rest assured that you are teaching your child from the most authentic Islamic sources, Insha-Allah.
Designed for children in Preschool to 2nd Grade (as a read along with an adult) or 3rd-5th Grade (used for independent study).
Click below to view book previews:
- Great introduction to the Qur'aan for children
- Easy explanation of Islaam for new Muslims
- One surah per book
- Little known facts/trivia
- Inspiring Qur'aanic stories
- Arabic vocabulary words
- Detailed Qur'aan & Hadith references
- Mini grammar lessons for selected suwaar
- Plenty of coloring pages and worksheets in every book
Mini Tafseer Series: Advanced Set (Naba to Fajr, 12 Books)
Book Count: 12
Trim Size: 5.5" x 8.5"
Color: Black and White
Recommended for KG-5th Grade
The series comes in a variety of convenient sets to meet your individual needs:
1. Starter Set | 10 Books - Quraysh to Naas plus Faatiha
2. Intermediate Set | 16 Books - Balad to Feel
3. Advanced Set | 12 Books - Naba' to Fajr
4. Complete 30th Juz | 38 Books - Naba' to Naas plus Faatiha (Best Value!)