The Mini Tafseer Series: Intermediate Set is the next step in your child's journey to understand the meaning of the Qur'aan. This set follows the Starter Set and includes 16 books from Suratul-Balad to Suratul-Feel. Watch your child happily explore over 760 pages of enriching workbook activities, engaging Qur'aanic stories, and delightful illustrations to color!
This series is based on the classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir and the world-renowned Sahih International translation of the Qur'aan. All ahadith quoted in the series come from the Sahih collections of Al-Bukhari and Muslim. Therefore, you can rest assured that you are teaching your child from the most authentic Islamic sources, Insha-Allah.
Designed for children in KG to 2nd Grade (as a read along with an adult) or 3rd-5th Grade (used for independent study).
Click below to view book previews:
- Great introduction to the Qur'aan for children
- Easy explanation of Islaam for new Muslims
- One surah per book
- Little known facts/trivia
- Inspiring Qur'aanic stories
- Arabic vocabulary words
- Detailed Qur'aan & Hadith references
- Mini grammar lessons for selected suwaar
- Plenty of coloring pages and worksheets in every book
Mini Tafseer Series: Intermediate Set (Balad to Feel, 16 Books)
Book Count: 16
Trim Size: 5.5" x 8.5"
Color: Black and White
Recommended for KG-5th Grade
The Mini Tafseer Book Series is based on the classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir and the world-renowned Sahih International translation of the Qur'aan. All ahadith quoted in the series come from the authentic collections of Sahih Al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim.
The series comes in a variety of convenient sets to meet your individual needs:
1. Starter Set | 10 Books - Quraysh to Naas plus Faatiha
2. Intermediate Set | 16 Books - Balad to Feel
3. Advanced Set | 12 Books - Naba' to Fajr
4. Complete 30th Juz | 38 Books - Naba' to Naas plus Faatiha (Best Value!)