The sun is setting, and it's time to sleep. Join the families of Slumberwood as they get ready for bed in their own loving ways. Special snacks, washing up and learning the du'a for sleeping are all on the plan. With playful rhymes and peaceful illustrations (no humans or animals), Sleepytime in Slumberwood will gently guide your little one towards sleep as well, insha-Allah.
Click below to see the book preview:
- Engaging illustrations (no human or animal images)
- Excellent lessons in good character and behavior from the Qur'aan and Sahih Ahadith
- Entertaining rhymes to make learning memorable for young children
- English translation and transliteration for all Arabic text
- Footnotes explaining specific terms or Islamic concepts for new Muslims or non-Muslims
- Multiple books in the series with more coming soon, Insha-Allah!
Storytime Series #2: Sleepytime in Slumberwood: Du'a for Sleeping
Page Count: 36
Trim Size: 8.5" x 8.5"
Recommended for KG-3rd Grade
Each book in the Ad-Duha Institute Storytime Series features an ayah (verse from the Qur'aan) or Sahih hadith about good character, morals, or manners followed by a fun, fictional story to help reinforce the reminder.
Illustrated in brilliant full color (no images of humans or animals), these stories are just the right length for school time, naptime, bedtime, or anytime you want to snuggle up with your children and teach them a quick reminder about the deen, Insha-Allah.