Cute little Ming-Ming, the baby panda, decides she no longer needs to take a bath because she will get dirty again tomorrow anyway. Soon she starts feeling unwell and stops eating. Can Nuhaa, the zookeeper, get Ming-Ming clean and healthy again?
Click below to see the book preview:
- Engaging illustrations (no human or animal images)
- Excellent lessons in good character and behavior from the Qur'aan and Sahih Ahadith
- Entertaining rhymes to make learning memorable for young children
- English translation and transliteration for all Arabic text
- Footnotes explaining specific terms or Islamic concepts for new Muslims or non-Muslims
- Multiple books in the series with more coming soon, Insha-Allah!
Storytime Series #3: Ming-Ming the Panda: Cleanliness
Page Count: 32
Trim Size: 8.5" x 8.5" (Harcover)
Recommended for KG-3rd Grade
Each book in the Ad-Duha Institute Storytime Series features an ayah (verse from the Qur'aan) or Sahih hadith about good character, morals, or manners followed by a fun, fictional story to help reinforce the reminder.
Illustrated in brilliant full color (no images of humans or animals), these stories are just the right length for school time, naptime, bedtime, or anytime you want to snuggle up with your children and teach them a quick reminder about the deen, Insha-Allah.