Mansoor and his parents are making dinner together, but when everything is ready to eat, Mansoor forgets the most important ingredient. His parents remind him that no meal is complete without thanking Allah for providing us with food and drink.
For those who like to cook with their children, there are two special recipes at the end of the text to try at home!
Click below to see the book preview:
- Engaging illustrations (no human or animal images)
- Excellent lessons in good character and behavior from the Qur'aan and Sahih Ahadith
- English translation and transliteration for all Arabic text
- Footnotes explaining specific terms or Islamic concepts for new Muslims or non-Muslims
- Multiple books in the series with more coming soon, Insha-Allah!
Storytime Series #7: Meatloaf Monday: Du'a for Eating
Page Count: 34
Trim Size: 8.5" x 8.5" (Hardcover)
Recommended for KG-3rd Grade
Each book in the Ad-Duha Institute Storytime Series features an ayah (verse from the Qur'aan) or Sahih hadith about good character, morals, or manners followed by a fun, fictional story to help reinforce the reminder.
Illustrated in brilliant full color (no images of humans or animals), these stories are just the right length for school time, naptime, bedtime, or anytime you want to snuggle up with your children and teach them a quick reminder about the deen, Insha-Allah.