A lazy afternoon soon turns into a quest for a cure when Huwwa and her brother Humza discover a special friend with an unusual case of the sniffles. Along the way, they will get plenty of practice saying the du'aa for sneezing and maybe even get to eat some rainbow glitter cupcakes!
For those who like art, there are two special projects at the end of the text to try at home with your child!
Click below to see the book preview:
- Engaging illustrations (no human or animal images)
- Excellent lessons in good character and behavior from the Qur'aan and Sahih Ahadith
- Entertaining rhymes to make learning memorable for young children
- English translation and transliteration for all Arabic text
- Footnotes explaining specific terms or Islamic concepts for new Muslims or non-Muslims
- Art project at the end of the book
- Multiple books in the series with more coming soon, Insha-Allah!
Storytime Series #9: Unicorn Sneezes: Du'aa for Sneezing
Page Count: 36
Trim Size: 8.5" x 8.5" (Hardcover)
Recommended for KG-3rd Grade
Each book in the Ad-Duha Institute Storytime Series features an ayah (verse from the Qur'aan) or Sahih hadith about good character, morals, or manners followed by a fun, fictional story to help reinforce the reminder.
Illustrated in brilliant full color (no images of humans or animals), these stories are just the right length for school time, naptime, bedtime, or anytime you want to snuggle up with your children and teach them a quick reminder about the deen, Insha-Allah.