These nine, high-quality, hardcover books focus on teaching daily ad'iyaa (supplications) and good manners from the Qur'aan and Sunnah. Topics covered include responsibility, cleanliness, patience, truthfulness, generosity, honoring mothers, and Muslim manners for eating, sleeping, and sneezing.
Click below to view book previews:
- The Lazy Shepherd of Pinata: Responsibility
- Ming-Ming the Panda: Cleanliness
- Maha Makes Du'aa: Patience
- Meatloaf Monday: Du'aa for Eating
- Aneesa's Surprises: Honoring Mothers
- Unicorn Sneezes: Du'aa for Sneezing
- Engaging illustrations (no human or animal images)
- Excellent lessons in good character and behavior from the Qur'aan and Sahih Ahadith
- Entertaining rhymes to make learning memorable for young children
- English translation and transliteration for all Arabic text
- Footnotes explaining specific terms or Islamic concepts for new Muslims or non-Muslims
- Recipe and an art project activity (Meatloaf Monday & Unicorn Sneezes)
- Now in hardcover format!
Storytime Series Complete Set (9 Hardcover Book Set)
Book Count: 9 (hardcover)
Total Page Count: 308
Trim Size: 8.5" x 8.5"
Recommended for KG-3rd Grade
Each book in the Ad-Duha Institute Storytime Series features an ayah (verse from the Qur'aan) or Sahih hadith about good character, morals, or manners followed by a fun, fictional story to help reinforce the reminder.
Illustrated in brilliant full color (no images of humans or animals), these stories are just the right length for school time, naptime, bedtime, or anytime you want to snuggle up with your children and teach them a quick reminder about the deen, Insha-Allah.