Prophet Nooh (upon him be peace) had taught his people patiently and tirelessly for 950 years! Yet, they still preferred their idols, Wadd, Soowaa', Yagooth, Ya'ooq, and Nasr', over pure guidance from Allah.
In this surah, your child will learn about the long struggle that Nooh went through and all the ways he made dawah to his people. In the end, they rejected his message so Nooh called on Allah with the most sincere du'aa asking for help. Your child will learn what his du'aa was, and most importantly, why Allah answered it.
Click below to see a book preview:
- Special facts about the surah that make it unique
- Arabic text of the entire surah
- English translation of every ayah
- Simplified explanation of the surah based on the
classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir
- Sahih ahadith from Al-Bukhari and Muslim
- Highlighted Arabic vocabulary tied into the Ad-Duha
Arabic Exercise Books (to assist with comprehension)
- One sentence summary of what the surah is about
- Review section at the end of each book
- Original illustrations to help students remember the topics
covered in the surah (no humans/animals)
- Coloring page in every book to make learning more fun!
A Child's Tafseer #7: Suratu-Nooh
Page Count: 32
Trim Size: 8" x 10"
Color: Full Color
Recommended for 2nd-7th Grade
(2nd-4th Grade as a read along with an adult, 5th-7th Grade for independent study.)