Suratul-Insaan tells us so much about what Jannah is like, and what we need to do to get there!
A Child's Tafseer: Suratul-Insaan
Page Count: 32
Trim Size: 8" x 10"
Color: Full Color
Recommended for 2nd-7th Grade
The “A Child’s Tafseer” eleven book series covers the tafseer (explanation) of all suwaar (chapters) of Juz Tabarak (29th part of the Qur’aan). These books are recommended for 2nd-7th Grade. Each book covers one complete surah (chapter) and features:
- Special facts about the surah that make it unique
- Arabic text of the entire surah
- Transliteration of every ayah (verse) to assist non-Arabic speakers in correct pronunciation
- English translation of every ayah
- Simplified Tafseer for every ayah, based on the classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir
- Highlighted Arabic vocabulary tied into the Ad-Duha Arabic Exercise Books (to assist with comprehension)
- One sentence summary of what the surah is about
- Review section at the end of each book
- Original illustrations to help students remember the topics covered in the surah
- Coloring page in every book to make learning more fun!
Ad-Duha's mission is to help families provide their children with quality Islamic materials. Therefore, we ask that our customers help us in this task by honoring the copyright so that the school can stay financially viable (i.e. cover the costs of development, production, and marketing) through the legitimate sale of our products.
Purchasing books entitles you to use the books in your own home for yourself and your children. It does not grant ownership of the copyright or permission to make copies of the books for others in any form.
Please be aware that posting these books online, transferring them to a third-party printer/copier to be printed (even for your personal use), sharing through email, or making additional copies (digital or print) for others outside your household (for free or for sale) is a breach of the copyright.