Has your child ever asked you about the Jinn? Are they scared of them or think they are all bad? If so, then Suratul-Jinn should help clear up many misconceptions. In fact, Allah teaches us more about the Jinn in this surah than any other part of the Qur'aan!
Your child will learn the fascinating story of a group of Jinn who heard the Qur’aan and then decided to become Muslims. They will also learn that Jinn should not be feared, they are just like us in many ways. They have communities and teachers, they have families and children, and most importantly they can choose to be good or bad just like us!
Click below to see a book preview:
- Special facts about the surah that make it unique
- Arabic text of the entire surah
- English translation of every ayah
- Simplified explanation of the surah based on the
classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir
- Sahih ahadith from Al-Bukhari and Muslim
- Highlighted Arabic vocabulary tied into the Ad-Duha
Arabic Exercise Books (to assist with comprehension)
- One sentence summary of what the surah is about
- Review section at the end of each book
- Original illustrations to help students remember the topics
covered in the surah (no humans/animals)
- Coloring page in every book to make learning more fun!
A Child's Tafseer #6: Suratul-Jinn
Page Count: 32
Trim Size: 8" x 10"
Color: Full Color
Recommended for 2nd-7th Grade
(2nd-4th Grade as a read along with an adult, 5th-7th Grade for independent study.)