Suratul-Moorsalaat begins with an oath. Allah swears by the winds and angels, which He sends out to do certain tasks (and only He is able to command these creations) that Yowmul-Qiyaamah (the Day of Judgement) will happen and it will be the worst day ever for those who deny it.
Allah then presents His case for why this day must happen, and why we should prepare for it by obeying His guidance. The case consists of four things that Allah informs us will happen on that day (that we could not know unless He informed us of them) and four examples (from the nations that came before us and from the natural world around us) to prove that He alone can do exactly what He says.
Suratul-Moorsalaat is a warning and clear evidence to those who reject Yowmul-Qiyaamah that they should start preparing for that day, but will they open their hearts and listen?
Click below to see a book preview:
- Special facts about the surah that make it unique
- Arabic text of the entire surah
- English translation of every ayah
- Simplified explanation of the surah based on the
classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir
- Sahih ahadith from Al-Bukhari and Muslim
- Highlighted Arabic vocabulary tied into the Ad-Duha
Arabic Exercise Books (to assist with comprehension)
- One sentence summary of what the surah is about
- Review section at the end of each book
- Original illustrations to help students remember the topics
covered in the surah (no humans/animals)
- Coloring page in every book to make learning more fun!
A Child's Tafseer #1: Suratul-Moorsalaat
Page Count: 32
Trim Size: 8" x 10"
Color: Full Color
Recommended for 2nd-7th Grade
(2nd-4th Grade as a read along with an adult, 5th-7th Grade for independent study.)