In Suratul-Moozzummil, Allah taught Rasulullah (peace be upon him) how to recite the Qur'aan and how/when to perform the night prayers (i.e., Qiyamul-Layl and Tahajjood). Allah was preparing Rasulullah (peace be upon him) for the great mission ahead as the last and final prophet.
In this surah, we will learn how the revelation came to Rasulullah (peace be upon him), who brought it to him (Angel Gibreel), and what mercies Allah has shown us that make the night prayers easy for us to perform. Learning about and performing the night prayers can help prepare us better for the trials of life by increasing our Imaan (faith) and making us more beloved to Allah, Insha-Allah!
Click below to see a book preview:
- Special facts about the surah that make it unique
- Arabic text of the entire surah
- English translation of every ayah
- Simplified explanation of the surah based on the
classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir
- Sahih ahadith from Al-Bukhari and Muslim
- Highlighted Arabic vocabulary tied into the Ad-Duha
Arabic Exercise Books (to assist with comprehension)
- One sentence summary of what the surah is about
- Review section at the end of each book
- Original illustrations to help students remember the topics
covered in the surah (no humans/animals)
- Coloring page in every book to make learning more fun!
A Child's Tafseer #5: Suratul-Moozzummil
Page Count: 32
Trim Size: 8" x 10"
Color: Full Color
Recommended for 2nd-7th Grade
(2nd-4th Grade as a read along with an adult, 5th-7th Grade for independent study.)