Suratul-Qiyaamah is all about the people who say Allah will not create us again on the Day of Judgement. Allah responds to them by explaining He created them the first time and He can create them again on that day even to the tips of their fingers (i.e., the smallest details), and this is not hard for Allah at all.
This surah also tells us the right way to study the Qur'aan (calmly listen and reflect) because it is up to Allah to place the verses in our hearts and minds. Allah instructed Rasulullah (peace be upon him) in this surah, but the advice is good for us too!
Click below to see a book preview:
- Special facts about the surah that make it unique
- Arabic text of the entire surah
- English translation of every ayah
- Simplified explanation of the surah based on the
classic Tafseer of Ibn Kathir
- Sahih ahadith from Al-Bukhari and Muslim
- Highlighted Arabic vocabulary tied into the Ad-Duha
Arabic Exercise Books (to assist with comprehension)
- One sentence summary of what the surah is about
- Review section at the end of each book
- Original illustrations to help students remember the topics
covered in the surah (no humans/animals)
- Coloring page in every book to make learning more fun!
A Child's Tafseer #3: Suratul-Qiyaamah
Page Count: 32
Trim Size: 8" x 10"
Color: Full Color
Recommended for 2nd-7th Grade
(2nd-4th Grade as a read along with an adult, 5th-7th Grade for independent study.)